Etching from zinc plate onto Somerset 300g (1/3).
This image is drawn from a map of London during Roman times.
- Free International Shipping!
- Dimensions roughly: 297 x 420mm or 11.7 x 16.5 in
- This work will arrive in a flat, cardboard backed envelope.
- Collection is also available from my studio in Tottenham Hale.
Please review the below Terms and Conditions before making your purchase.
By purchasing this piece you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I will package the work as safely as possible, but any damage in transit is not my responsibility.
- The copyright in the work is retained by me and you are not entitled to reproduce the work in any way.
- For as long as you own the work, you will not intentionally alter, damage or destroy the work.
- If the work is damaged, you will notify me and give me a reasonable opportunity to conduct, or supervise, the restoration of the work.
- If I give you reasonable written notice of my intention to display a work in a public exhibition, together with documentary evidence of insurance cover and prepaid carriage to and from the exhibition, you will provide the work for exhibition at a time limit agreed upon by both of us, and you will be identified as the owner.
- If you place the work with any person or institution for exhibition, re-sale, or any other purpose, you will immediately write to me stating where the work is placed.
- You will notify me in writing immediately of any change of address.