- Etching from drypoint plate onto Somerset 300g (1/2). This is a monotyped plate: black and white with red highlights.
- This image is from my time in residency at OBS Tavira. This is a depiction of the clocktower in the town centre.
- Dimensions roughly: 420 x 594 mm or 16.5 x 23.4 in
- Free Shipping to the UK and Internationally. Print will arrive unframed, rolled in a tube, with protective tissue paper.
- The work was completed in 2017.
- This work will arrive in a flat, cardboard backed envelope.
Collection is also available from my studio in Tottenham Hale.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing this piece you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I will pack the work well and do my best to ensure it arrives safely. Any damage in transit is not my responsibility.
- The copyright in the work is retained by me and you are not entitled to reproduce the work in any way.
- For as long as you own the work, you will not intentionally alter, damage or destroy the work.
- If the work is damaged, you will notify me and give me a reasonable opportunity to conduct, or supervise, the restoration of the work.
- If I give you reasonable written notice of my intention to display a work in a public exhibition, together with documentary evidence of insurance cover and prepaid carriage to and from the exhibition, you will provide the work for exhibition at a time limit agreed upon by both of us, and you will be identified as the owner.
- If you place the work with any person or institution for exhibition, re-sale, or any other purpose, you will immediately write to me stating where the work is placed.
- You will notify me in writing immediately of any change of address.