This screen print is a monotype from a screen, which I used to create multiple images. The screen was created using collage. The work was completed in 2015.
Dimensions roughly: 30cm (w) x 45cm (h)
International Shipping is included in the price!
This work will arrive in a flat, cardboard backed envelope.
Collection is also available from my studio in Tottenham Hale.
Childhood Patterns 1
Please review the below Terms and Conditions before making your purchase.
By purchasing this piece you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- I will package the work as safely as possible, but any damage in transit is not my responsibility.
- The copyright in the work is retained by me and you are not entitled to reproduce the work in any way.
- For as long as you own the work, you will not intentionally alter, damage or destroy the work.
- If the work is damaged, you will notify me and give me a reasonable opportunity to conduct, or supervise, the restoration of the work.
- If I give you reasonable written notice of my intention to display a work in a public exhibition, together with documentary evidence of insurance cover and prepaid carriage to and from the exhibition, you will provide the work for exhibition at a time limit agreed upon by both of us, and you will be identified as the owner.
- If you place the work with any person or institution for exhibition, re-sale, or any other purpose, you will immediately write to me stating where the work is placed.
- You will notify me in writing immediately of any change of address.